Based in Wellington, New Zealand, we offer a range of skills and experience. Our core competencies are in the areas of project and programme planning, development and implementation. We specialise in managing business process and systems improvement and change.
With strengths in all aspects of project and programme management, we use the best of our experience to ensure project delivery and achieve effective business results.
Project management services
We manage the delivery of a particular piece of work. This includes project/programme directorship, project management, team leadership, and project administration.
Project advisory services
We provide advice or technical input, but are not directly responsible for managing delivery. This includes mentoring, strategy development, business analysis, business process review, technology assessment, options analysis, plan development, project/programme review and independent quality assurance.
Working alongside your people we apply improvement science to reduce waste, focus on removing variations and providing facts to support evidence based decision making.
Entity Group is a panel member in the AoG Consultancy Services solution for Business and Finance in the following sub-categories:
- Tier 3 — Assurance
- Tier 3 — Audit
- Tier 3 — Finance and Economics
- Tier 3 — Procurement and Logistics
- Tier 3 — Operations Management and Risk
Organisations our consultants have worked for since we founded Entity Group in 2000 include:
- Ministry of Social Development
- Motor Trade Association
- New Zealand Customs Service
- New Zealand Defence Force
- New Zealand Police
- New Zealand Post
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- Office of the Clerk
- Oranga Tamariki, Ministry for Vulnerable Children
- Parents Centre
- Parliamentary Counsel Office
- Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- State Services Commission
- Tax Management New Zealand
- Te Puni Kokiri (Ministry of Maori Development)
- Tertiary Education Commission
- Tregaskis Brown
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Westpac Banking Corporation
Director and consultantJerry is a management consultant, with a particular focus on business change programmes. As well as taking lead roles in directing and managing client projects, Jerry also works with organisations to identify and explore options during programme design.
Director and consultantMelissa combines project management, business management, business change and continuous improvement experience to add value on a wide range of client assignments. This enables her to ensure that project results are effectively aligned with the overall strategic vision of both the organisation and various groups within an organisation.
New Zealand: (04) 473 5058
International: +64-4-473 5058
Entity Group Limited
PO Box 5155